jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Way to English!

English:
From now on, I will try to write in English and Spanish all the chapters that will appear on this blog. I will also rewrite the old chapters in English.

Why this decision? It's easy, I'm learning English and I need practice.

So, if there is someone who can speak English and you see some mistakes, please I beg you tell me where it's the mistake.

I don't still know how to organize the English section, so I ask you patience and I'd like to thank you in advance.


Spanish:

Desde ahora en adelante, intentaré escribir en inglés y español todas las entradas que vayan apareciendo en este blog. También reescribiré las anteriores en inglés.

¿Por qué esta decisión? Fácil, estoy aprendiendo inglés y necesito practicar.

Así qué si hay alguien que sepa hablar inglés y ve algún error, por favor, dime dónde está.

Aún no sé cómo voy a organizar la sección de inglés por lo que os pido paciencia y me gustaría daros las gracias por adelantado.

0 comentarios: